BSIP Recruitment 2018 (17) Apply for BSRSs Job Vacancies @ www.bsip.res.in
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) Recruitment 2018:
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) has announced new job notification for the BSIP Recruitment 2018 (17) Apply for BSRSs Job Vacancies @ www.bsip.res.in recruitment of Birbal Sahni Research Scholars (BSRSs) and Birbal Sahni Research Associate (BSRAs) vacancies. As per BSIP Uttar Pradesh job advertisement, totally 17 vacancies are allotted for 10 vacancies of BSRSs job and 07vacancies of BSRAs job. It has invited offline application forms only. Interested and qualified persons may send their filled application form [in the prescribed format] along with attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, etc. so as to reach the Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow [Uttar Pradesh] on or before the last date of 31.12.2018. Download official job notification from BSIP official website ofwww.bsip.res.in.
Candidates must have received master degree in related disciplines with high academic attainments both graduate and post graduate levels. All applicants must have attained the concerned age limits and age relaxation. Only Indian citizens normally domicile in India are eligible to apply for above said positions. Selection will be made on Test and/ Interview. The last for receipt of application is 31st December 2018 via proper channel. Incomplete and applications received after the due date will be not acceptable. For more information about Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ www.bsip.res.in.
Details of BSIP Recruitment Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Birbal Sahni Research Scholars (BSRSs) and Birbal Sahni Research Associate (BSRAs)|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Advertisement No||02/2018 (&) 03/2018|
|Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of BSIP Uttar Pradesh Recruitment for Research Scholars (BSRSs) & Research Associate (BSRAs) Jobs 2018:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Birbal Sahni Research Scholars (BSRSs)|
- Rs. 25000/- for 1st & 2ndYear.
- Rs. 28000/- for 3rd Year.
|Birbal Sahni Research Associate (BSRAs)|
- Rs. 36000/- for 1st Year.
- Rs. 38000/- for 2nd Year.
- Rs. 40000/- for 3rd Year.
|Total BSIP Job Vacancies||17|
Eligibility Criteria for Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) Recruitment 2018 Vacancies:
- Master Degree (M.Sc)/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2018)
- For Birbal Sahni Research Scholars (BSRSs) Vacancy: Age limit is 28 years.
- For Birbal Sahni Research Associate (BSRAs) Vacancy: Age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in BSIP UP official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
BSIP Postal Address is,
|The Registrar, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, 53, University Road, Lucknow -226007 (U.P.) (India).|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||31.12.2018|
How to Apply for Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany Lucknow Recruitment Job Vacancy via Offline Application Form 2018:
- Go to official website -> www.bsip.res.in.
- Find the correct notification for BSIN Uttar Pradesh Latest Job Vacancies 2018 (UNDER: Notices/Updates) in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for BSIP lucknow jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline applicaiton form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.