Delhi State CI Recruitment – 2019 ! 28! SR/ JR Posts Walk in- Interview.
Delhi State CI Recruitment 2019 :
Latest Walk-in- Advertisement released for Delhi State CI Recruitment – 2019 ! 28! SR/ JR Posts Walk in- Interview Candidates who are interested for DSCI Recruitment can apply now through walk-in-process. To join Delhi State Cancer Institute, candidates need to qualify Interview to be held on 01-12-2018 at 10:00 am (Saturday).
Delhi State CI Recruitment:
DSCI Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Form Type: Offline
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 01-12-2018 at 10:00 am (Saturday)
- Post Name: Sr Resident and Jr Resident
- Total DSCI Vacancies: 28
- Organization: Delhi State Cancer Institute
- Location: New Delhi
Question 1: Who is eligible for DSCI Jobs?
Answer: MBBS Degree holders can apply.
Question 2: What is the Age Limit?
Answer: For DSCI Senior Resident Recruitment: Maximum Age is 35 years and For DSCI Junior Resident Recruitment: Maximum Age is 37 years
Question 3: Is there any experience required?
Answer: Additional training or qualification in the specialized clinical or research procedures
Question 4: How did DSCI broke up vacancies?
Answer: Senior Residents: 18 and Junior Resident: 10
|Post Name||No. of DSCI Vacancy|
|Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy)||04|
|Anaesthesia And Critical Care||04|
Question 5: What is the monthly income?
Answer: Check below
- For DSCI Senior Resident Vacancies: Rs. 67700/-
- For DSCI Junior Resident Vacancies: Rs. 56100/-
Question 6: What is the DSCI Selection Process?
- Stage 1: Screening of Applications
- Stage 2: Personal Interview
Question 7: I have Degree of Graduate. Can I apply?
Answer: No, Only MBBS degree holders can apply.
Also Get: Upcoming Government Jobs
Question 8: How can I apply for DSCI Recruitment 2019?
Answer: To apply for DSCI Jobs, check below:
- Log on to the official website that is www.dsci.nic.in/home.html
- Now press on “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR SENIOR (IN VARIOUS FIELDS) ON 01/12/2018 at 10:00 AM (SATURDAY)” link from home page given at left side.
- Read DSCI Notification carefully.
- Download DSCI Application Form.
- Fill it with essential details.
- Attach all the required documents/ testimonials.
- Appear in Interview to Venue given below.
Question 9: What is the Venue of Walk-in-Interview?
Answer: Director’s Office at DSCI (East)
|Official Website||Press Here|
Delhi State CI Sr/Jr Resident Recruitment Notification:
Delhi State Cancer Institute has unfolded a vacancy advertisement as DSCI Recruitment. In this concern, applications are invited from candidates at the time of Walk-in-Interview for filling up 28 vacant posts of Senior Residents and Junior Residents. Candidates can quickly apply for DSCI Vacancies by appearing in Walk-in-Interview conducted on 01-12-2018 at 10:00 am (Saturday).
Keen job hunters who are interested to apply for Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment they have to carry their documents/ testimonials at the time of Interview for verification.