DJS Exam Recruitment 2018-19 !50 !post Apply now
Delhi Judicial Service Exam
Apply here for Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018-19!! The High Court of Delhi has released employment DJS Exam Recruitment 2018-19 !50 !post Apply now . Interested candidates must go through complete eligibility details; important dates etc. here on this page.
The online process to fill Delhi Judicial Service application form will be commenced from 22-11-2018 onwards. Appliers must ensure that they fulfill the entire eligibility conditions such as prescribed qualification, age limitation etc. if they wish to apply for Delhi Judicial Service jobs.
For Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2018: Apply Here!!!
Candidates are required to fill Delhi Judicial Service online form on or before the last date that is 22-12-2018. Selection of candidates for Delhi government jobs will be based on preliminary examination/mains exam/viva-voce as per the management panel norms.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam
Delhi Judicial Service vacancy details:
|Type of category||Number of vacancies|
- Candidates must have done practicing as an advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an advocate can apply for Delhi Judicial Service recruitment process.
- He/she must be a citizen of India if candidates want to apply against Delhi Judicial Service notification.
Delhi Judicial Service Age limitation:
The maximum age limit to get eligible for Delhi Judicial Service Exam should not exceed 32 years as on the last date of commencement of examination.
Candidates have to pay certain amount of processing fee depending on their different categories Through Debit Card/internet Banking as mentioned below:
- For General Category: 1000/-
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Physically Handicapped: Rs.200/-
Delhi Judicial Service Salary structure:
Shortlisted contenders for Delhi High Court Jobs will be offered initial pay scale of Rs.56, 100- 177500/-plus other benefits admissible under government norms.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam is to be conducted in two stages that are stated below:
- Initially, candidates have to appear for Delhi Judicial Service preliminary examination which is to be held on 10-02-2019 which consists of objective type questions.
- Shortlisted candidates through preliminary exam will be further for mains exams (written) to be followed by viva-voce test.
How to apply for Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is delhihighcourt.nic.in
- You will be navigated to the home page and move your cursor to Public Notice tab at the left side and hit “Job Openings” link under the drop down list.
- Now on reaching new page various links will get appeared on your screen just hit on suitable link regarding “50 vacancies of Delhi Judicial Service in Delhi high court”.
- After that Delhi Judicial Service Examination Advertisement will get appeared on your screen and you have to ensure your eligibility.
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit on “Apply Online” link to fill application form.
- Fill the Delhi Judicial Service Online Application Form with required and correct details and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents.
- Move to payment section and hit on “ submit” tab for final submission of application form
- At last, take a hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here: High Court Of Delhi Official Link
|Starting date to apply online||22-11-2018|
|Last date to fill application form||22-12-2018|
|Closing date for filling online application form and receipt of payment||22-12-2018|
|Delhi Judicial Service preliminary exam date||10-02-2019|
For rest information about Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018, candidates are suggested to hit on the Official Link of the website regularly. To get top government jobs updates, you may subscribe our page for free e-mail services and stay connected with us at jobkhojo.com