( I W Authority of India ) 2019- 46- Master/ Driver/ Other posts
( IW Authority of India ) Recruitment
Inland Waterways Authority of India has issue an advertisement named as ( I W Authority of India ) 2019- 46- Master/ Driver/ Other posts …….
Candidates, ensuring the eligibility conditions required for IWAI UP Vacancies should apply for the suitable post by sending their application forms to the respective address. The closing date for submission of application forms for IWAI Recruitment 2019 is 21-12-2018.
Apply Online for IWAI latest 46 Vacancies
For IWAI Job you can download the format of IWAI Application form from official portal as it is enclosed under notification. Along with the filled application forms you have to send required documents.
Eligible candidates can apply for IWAI Recruitment 2019 by going through the guidelines mentioned on the beneath segment of this page……
IWAI Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of|
|Inland Dredge Master||04|
|License Engine Driver||02|
|Dredge Control Operator||07|
|Master 2nd Class||10|
|Driver 1st Class||18|
|Master 3rd Class||05|
Candidates, who want to apply for IWAI UP Recruitment, should have Matriculation Pass Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University with good academic records.
For 1st, 2nd and 3rd class Masters and Drivers posts Candidates should have Certificate of competency as Master in respective class and they also should know swimming.
Age Limitations and Pay Scale:
Applicants, applying IWAI Vacancies, can check the age conditions and salary structure from below stated table:
|Post Name||Age (as on 20/12/2017)||Salary Details|
|Inland Dredge Master||Max- 30||Rs.9300- Rs.34800 + Grade pay of Rs.4600/-|
|License Engine Driver||Rs.9300- Rs.34800 + Grade pay of Rs.4200/-|
|Dredge Control Operator|
|Master 2nd Class||35 years||Rs.5200- Rs.20200 + Grade pay of Rs.2400/-|
|Driver 1st Class|
|Master 3rd Class|
IWAI 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for IWAI Jobs will be done on the basis of written test/trade test / swimming test/ personal interview. The details regarding the process will be intimate to candidates through official portal in due course.
Steps to apply for IWAI Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- The initial step is to visit the official website of Inland Waterways Authority of India that is iwai.nic.in
- Here on the home page, you are required to press an appropriate link related to Inland Waterways Authority of India Vacancies, present under the news/advertisement section.
- Within few seconds, IWAI Notification will be displayed on the screen,
- Read the full notification carefully and satisfy your eligibility.
- If you find yourself eligible, download the prescribed application form attached to the PDF.
- Fill all the necessary information carefully like essential qualification, date of birth etc.
- Candidates are required to send the prescribed application form in a closed envelope super scribing “with the name of post you are applying.
- At last, attach all self-attested copies of certificates with the prescribed application form and send to the below postal address.
Assistant Secretary (R&T), IWAI, Noida
Last date for receipt of applications: 21-12-2018
Applicants need to go through the Official Link to get rets details about IWAI Recruitment 2019.