[ NICL ] Recruitment 2018-19 !150! Accounts Apprentice Post
A latest career advertisement has been strewed by National Insurance Company Limited entitled as [N ICL ] Recruitment 2018-19 !150! Accounts Apprentice Post in order to notify job seekers for the engagement of eligible Indians for 150 Accounts Apprentice Posts.
Job seekers who are in search of Accounts Apprentice jobs vacancy and having required eligibility criteria may apply online for 150 NICL Accounts Apprentice Recruitment. Candidates have to fill their application form through online mode on or before the last date that is 27-11-2018.
Get Details of NICL Accounts Apprentice Recruitment:
After the completion of application process, a state owned general insurance company in India known as NICL, will conducts online examination for the selection of the desired candidates on schedule date that is December/January.
Candidates can get the complete information regarding National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment through this page which is created by the team members of jobkhojo.com
|Organization Name||National Insurance Company Limited|
|Name of Posts||Accounts Apprentice|
|No. of NICL Accounts Apprentice Vacancies||150|
|Last Date To Apply||27-11-2018|
|NICL Selection Process||Online Examination|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
- Post Name: Accounts Apprentice
- No of NICL Vacancy: 150
State wise NICL Accounts Apprentice Vacancy:
|State||Vacancies for Accounts Apprentice|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||09|
|Assam & North Eastern states||05|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||10|
|J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh||12|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||08|
|Maharashtra & Goa||19|
|Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand||08|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||25|
A candidate applying for NICL Recruitment in the Company must be either:—
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
NICL Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Job appliers must possess the minimum qualification such as Graduate in Commerce discipline from recognized University with minimum 60% marks in the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates AND must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR
- Should have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI) OR
- Should have qualified as MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute OR
- Must have qualified the Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from a UGC recognized university, with at least 60% marks in aggregate for General Candidate and at least 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidate.
NICL Age Limit (as on 01-11-2018):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1991 and not later than 31.10.1997 (both dates inclusive).
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- PWD: 5 years
Download Here>> NICL ACCOUNT APPRENTICE NOTIFICATION PDF
NICL Recruitment Application Fee:
Job appliers will have to pay application charges for NICL Jobs as mentioned below through online mode only.
|All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD||Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
|SC/ ST / PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
NICL Recruitment Process: Candidates will be assorted for NICL Job Vacancy on the basis of their presentation in online examination consists of Objective Tests for 200 marks which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
NICL Salary Package:
Applicants, who will be appointed for NICL Recruitment 2018, will get the attractive and good amount of salary as given below by the organization.
- 1st Year Rs.25,000/- per month (all inclusive) and Medical Coverage
- 2nd Year Rs.30,000/- per month (all inclusive) and Medical Coverage
How to Apply for NICL Recruitment 2018?
- First of all applicants who are interested to apply for NICL Recruitment are required to visit official website of the organization that is nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- On the homepage hit the “Recruitment” link given at the top side.
- Press on “Recruitment of Accounts Apprentices” link from new window and a drop down list will be appeared you need to press on “Recruitment of Accounts Apprentices” link.
- Read complete details regarding NICL Notification carefully.
- After reading NICL Advertisement and then press on “Online Application” button.
- Then press on “ibpsonline.ibps.in/nicaccoct18/” to apply online for NICL Accounts Apprentice Jobs.
- Now you are required to sign in with registered ID and password.
- Fill all the essential details in an NICL Online Application Form such as name, age, gender, date of birth, academic qualification, experience, address etc.
- And upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in NICL Application Form and submit it by hitting the ‘SUBIT’ button.
- At last take a print out of NICL Online Form for future references.
New Users: Register Now
Registered Users: Login Directly
NICL Recruitment Dates:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||13-11-2018|
|Closure of registration of application||27-11-2018|
|Closure for editing application details||27-11-2018|
|Last date for printing your application||12-12-2018|
|Online Fee Payment||13-11-2018 to 27-11-2018|
|Online Exam Date||December/January|
Applicants can get the complete details about National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment 2018 – 19 through this Official Site Link