NWR Recruitment 2018-rrcjaipur.in ( 2090 ) Apprentice Posts Apply Online
North Western Railway Recruitment 2018:
NW Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur has planned to fill up 2090 vacancies at RRC Jaipur division. NWR Recruitment 2018-rrcjaipur.in ( 2090 ) Apprentice Posts Apply Online Recently it has released the recruitment notification for Apprentice posts. Online applications are invited from qualified candidates. As per the NWR recruitment 2018 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Apprentice Posts. Aspirants who want to get central govt jobs in railway can apply to this recruitment from 30.11.2018. North Western Railway recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. The last date to submit the online application is 30.12.2018.
Applicants must have passed 10th/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute. Candidates should have minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years. NWR selection will be based on merit list. After that selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at North Western Railway Jaipur Division. Candidate should submit online application only, no other modes of application will be accepted. Contenders should pay required fee amount and make the payment through online mode only. More details of RRC NWR vacancies, latest notifications, merit list, result, selection list, admit card and etc. are available in official website.
About North Western Railway
North Western Railway shortly NWR Zone is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. Headquarter of NWR has been located in Jaipur, Rajasthan until now. NWR has been functioning since 2002. Presently, north western railway zone has four divisions (Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur and Bikaner). NWR provides services such as provides services such as passenger railways, freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services.
Details of North Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||North Western Railway, Jaipur|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Railway|
|Job Location||Anywhere on NWR|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.11.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.12.2018 (17.00 hrs)|
You may visit RRC NWR Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
North Western Railway Vacancy 2018 Details
- As per the notification, NWR allocates overall 2090 vacancies for this recruitment. Unit wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the unit||No of vacancy|
|B.T.C Carriage, Ajmer||166|
|B.T.C LOCO, Ajmer||57|
|Carriage Workshop Bikaner||37|
|Carriage Workshop Jodhpur||85|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC NWR Apprentice Posts
- Applicants must have passed 10th/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NWR selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit online application only.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should pay the fee amount through online.
How to apply for North Western Railway Jobs 2018
- Go to official website rrcjaipur.in.
- Find the advertisement “Please click here to view the Notification No.04/2018 (NWR/AA) dated 29.11.2018 for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over NWR”click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apprentice Online Application” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|