TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19 !29! Librarian / other post apply
Tamilnadu public service commission Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has currently released TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19 !29! Librarian / other post apply to fill up 29 vacant Posts of Librarian in various departments.
Those candidates who are interested and hold Degree in relevant discipline can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 by filling the application form. Applicants can fill TNPSC Application Form through online mode only.
TNPSC Apply Online Last Date!!!
Candidates are required to submit TNPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 16-12-2018. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct Paper-I (Subject paper) and Paper-I (General Studies) on 23-02-2019.
To get more details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018-2019, you need to go through below section of this page which is well provided by team members of jobkhojo.com
|Name of Post||TNPSC Vacancy|
|Librarian Grade-I in Industries and Commerce Department||01|
|Librarian in Agriculture Department||02|
|Film Librarian in Agriculture Department||01|
|Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-I for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department||05|
|Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-II for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department||19|
|Librarian in Legislative Assembly Secretariat||01|
|Total Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy||29|
Qualification Needed for TNPSC Jobs:
Contenders should possess Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained by passing required qualification in order of studies viz. 10th + HSC or its equivalent +U.G. degree + P.G. degree.
Age Limit for TNPSC 2018 Recruitment:
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (Should HaveCompleted)||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs,MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||18 Years||No Maximum age limit|
|„Others‟[i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].||18 Years||35 Years|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs,MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes.||18 Years||No Maximum age limit|
|“Others”[(i.e.) Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].||18 Years||30 Years|
Download Official PDF: TNPSC Librarian Recruitment Notification
Salary Structure for TNPSC Advertisement:
- For Other Departments: Rs.36200- 114800/- (Level- 15) for TNPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- For Librarian and Information Assistant Grade-II for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department: Rs.19500- 62000/- (Level-08).
- For Librarian in Legislative Assembly Secretariat: Rs.56900- 180500/- (Level-23)
Applicants need to submit Registration Fee of Rs. Rs.150/- and Examination Fee of Rs. 150/- . The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment.
Contenders can pay fee either through online mode using Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI/ Indian Bank within 2 days for TNPSC Recruitment Notification.
Hiring Procedure for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs:
Selection will be done on basis of Written Examination and Oral Test (Interview) for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test.
Must Go Through These Articles:
- PSC Previous Years Question Papers
- Public Service Commission Exam Books
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Procedure:
- To fill the TNPSC Online Form, candidates first visit the official site of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then you need to follow “One-Time Registration” section and hit the link available on home page of official site against TNPSC Advertisement.
- For the new user register yourself by entering the basics details and “Submit” button.
- Now login again with new id and password and fill the online form with all details against TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all required details carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of application fee through online mode against TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- At last, check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of form against.
Hit Here for TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online
|TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online Last Date||16-12-2018|
|TNPSC Exam Date||23-02-2019|
You can hit this Official Link to get complete details about TNPSC Recruitment 2018-2019. To get latest updates, you need to visit our web portal time to time.