WR Recruitment 2018-19 ( 03 ) Medical Practitioners Posts Apply Now
Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19
Western Railway (WR), India has invited application from the eligible candidates for the post of Contract Medical Practitioners. Candidates who wish to apply for the WR Recruitment 2018-19 ( 03 ) Medical Practitioners Posts Apply Now for the Medical officer post can get all the details here.
Candidates applying for the Western Railway Medical Practitioners Recruitment must see if they are eligible for the post. Also, retired Govt Doctors (Railway/Central/State) can also apply for the post of Contract Medical Practitioners..
Western Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of post|
Candidates, who wish to apply for the Western Railway Recruitment, should have MBBS Degree and Diploma in the respective field. Also, these candidates must have at least 2 years of clinical experience.
Age limit of candidates for the WR Recruitment should be between 53 years to 65 years.
|Category of CMP’S||Salary|
|Specialist (1st Year)||Rs.95,000|
|Specialist(2nd Year Onwards)||Rs.105,000|
Candidates will be selected for the post of Western Railway Medical officer Recruitment by conducting the Walk in Interview
How to fill Western Railway Application Form 2018?
- Visit the official website of the organization which is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for WR Job Notification.
- Follow “News, Updates,& Recruitment” section. Under the drop down list, you need to press “Recruitment”
- A new page will be opened.
- Hit on “Engagement Of CMP’S, Senior Residents, Houseman etc” link to read the Western Railway Notification.
- Ensure the requirements from Western Railway Recruitment Advertisement in appropriate manner.
- Eligible contenders have to download Western Railway Application Form and fill asked details in suitable way.
- Attach requirements documents and enclose the form in an envelope.
- Bring the WR Application Form with you on the day of Interview.
- Date of Walk In Interview: 28-12-2018
- Walk In Interview Timings: 10:00 AM
- Interview Venue: – Office of the Medical Director; Jagjivanram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Mumbai 400008, Western Railway.
Candidates can download the Western Railway Recruitment Application Form from above given link. For any query or suggestion about Western Railway Recruitment, comment in the below given box. Check Official Link Here.